Bay Gardens Resorts - Marketing Officer
Department - Marketing
Job Title - Marketing Officer
Reports To Marketing Manager
The Marketing Officer’s primary role is to perform implementation duties, such as updates to the website, graphics, video editing, email marketing, social media etc.
Also, provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, collecting and processing sensitive data and performing clerical functions.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Ability to work under pressure; working on multiple projects at once. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstratable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Generate content for and manage social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Friendly, customer centric and results driven.
Strong graphic design skills is essential.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 19th September 2018. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.