Bay Gardens Resorts - Cashier
Department: Food & Beverage/Accounts
Job Title: Cashier
Reports To: Restaurant Manager/Accounts Manager
To efficiently record and process all food and beverage cheques in restaurants and bars as assigned and maximize company revenue.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
- To maintain a check list of all necessary tools to work the shift assigned and report any discrepancy to the restaurant manager or supervisor.
- Efficiently follow all methods of processing cheques to the correct location and notify any error to the Restaurant Manager or Supervisor immediately.
- To ensure that all cheques are closed before the end of each shift.
- To be fully responsible for the cashier’s float and monetary transactions during the shift.
- Ensure no open cheques remain till the end of each shift. Notify any open cheques to the Supervisor or Manager.
- To account for serial continuity of manual cheques if used during the shift. All manual cheques should be accounted for by the cashier.
- Submit all shift details and float to Restaurant Manager or Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Highly focused with a keen eye for detail.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Persons interested in joining our growing team may submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 14th June 2019. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.