Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain Resorts - Restaurant Manager
Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain Resorts are seeking the services of a Restaurant Manager to oversee our Jade Club Restaurant operations.
The successful applicant will be expected to assist the Food and Beverage Director in coordinating and managing Food service at the resort’s renowned Jade Club, to assure a high standard of service quality, and guest satisfaction. He/she should possess:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma and Two to three full years of related employment in a 4/5 star resort.
- Advance knowledge of Restaurant/Food profession principles and practices
- Proficiency in: Employee/Team engagement processes.
- Certification in HACCP
- Leader in Customer Service
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- The ability to Plan, hire, train, oversee and manage the members of staff
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- The use of Microsoft Software Applications
- Must be available to work on call, shifts after hours, over weekends and on public holidays.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com