Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd.
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is inviting suitably qualified persons to join our team in the position of Accounts Officer.
• To ensure all sales and cash receipts are recorded accurately in the company’s accounts.
• To provide management with commission information on a timely basis.
• To ensure that compliance checks are carried out to reduce the level of errors or fraud.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Preparation of salesmen reconciliations and settlement against their inventory in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assist in collection of outstanding invoices.
• Supervise the recovery and minimization of returned cheques
• Prepare deposits and update reports for entry in the cash book.
• Investigate salesmen stock / cash variances in a timely manner.
• Provide assistance to management in the maintenance of spreadsheets and reports, to assist with month end accounts.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Diploma or Associate’s Degree in Business Management with one (1) years’ experience in a computerized accounting environment, or
• Tertiary Level Accounting with one (1) years’ experience in a computerized accounting environment.
• Five CXC’s including Mathematics, English and Principles of Accounts with two (2) years’ experience in an accounting position.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains ( GP) would be an asset.
• Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to:
Application deadline: 30th January 2018.