We are looking for Energetic Supervisors to join our:
KFC Rodney Bay
KFC Micoud Street
KFC Vieux Fort
And KFC Cul De Sac Restaurants
Are you Energetic? Do you fit the below criteria?
IF YES TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS; then we are looking for you!
To serve as a shift leader “Chief Customer Officer’ in the restaurant who coaches and trains the team for operational excellence; recognizes and motivates team, while ensuring adherence to food safety standards, product quality and availability and company policies and procedures.
- A Diploma in Business Management/Hospitality Studies OR a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Supervisory capacity.
- A Valid Health Card (Would be an asset and speed up hiring process)
- Coaching and Leadership skills
Customer focused Excellent analytical
Interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods
- Must be able to withstand changes in temperature
- The ability to multitask and work with adjusting priorities
Restaurant and Customer Fulfillments:
- Maintain 100% quality product availability;
- Build sales by focusing on excellent operational procedures;
- Facilitate safe work behaviors of Team Members in maintaining proper food safety and cash handling procedures including deposits and floats;
- Responsible for maintaining cost control procedures with focus on waste and pilferage during daily operations;
- Responsible for coaching and training and cross-training Team Members on proper procedures and attitudes to deliver the ultimate guest service experience;
- Monitoring and sustaining the practice of identifying a training mentor for each new hire;
- Maintains a safe and sustainable working environment free of harassment and discrimination;
- Proactively resolves store-level employee relations activities and disputes with assistance of the Human Resources Officer
- Ensures the execution of all company policies, practices and programs
- Responsible for recognizing and motivating Team Members through active and positive participation in nation-wide programs such as “catching” members doing things right, informal on-the-spot recognition, telling employees “Thank You”, celebrating success and having fun.
- Other duties related to the job.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
Applications with resumes must be submitted no later than Wednesday 31ST July 2019 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Real Foods Inc.
P.O. Box RB 2763