VACANCY A Managerial opportunity exists at the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort for the position of “Food and Beverage Director”.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the continued development of 130 full time Food and Beverage Ambassadors, 5 Restaurants, 4 Kitchens and 4 Bars. Will work a varied schedule that includes nights and weekends and will report directly to the General Manager.
• Must be customer oriented.
• Must have strong background in Human Resource Development.
• Must have a keen appreciation of budgetary and cost control.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Must have interest in Environmental and Energy Conservation.
• Must be able to formulate a ``Preventative Maintenance Programme’’ to enhance the operational effectiveness of food and beverage equipment.
Applicants must have undergone professional development at a recognized institution or have served in a similar position in a large operation of similar quality for a minimum of five (5) years.
Written applications along with resume and proof of qualifications must be forwarded to:
The Director of People and Culture (Post of Food and Beverage Director) Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort P.O. Box 1504 Castries, St. Lucia email@example.com Only Applications that meet the requirements will be considered. Deadline for applications is December 14, 2018. WE NEED COMMITMENT – NOT APPLICATIONS