Vacancy – Temporary Receptionist /Accounts clerk
A leading Distribution Company, is currently looking for a Temporary Receptionist/ accounts clerk to join their customer-focused team.
The Receptionist/ Accounts Clerk provides support to management by handling orders and providing timely information to customers. Assisting in the accounts department when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least level Two “A” levels including accounting or an associate degree in Business Studies with 2 years’ experience in customer service or accounts department. Working towards an accounting degree would be an asset.
Major Duties include
- Answers incoming telephone calls, taking messages when necessary.
- Greets visitors at reception and directs them to individuals being visited.
- Handles all outgoing mail including courier packages.
- Assists in handling incoming courier packages.
- Ensures that reception and display areas are kept neat and tidy.
- Responsible for the issuing of stationery and keeping a log of what has been issued.
- Counts cash and ensure all salesmen’s cash are reconciled at the end of the day.
- Ensures all orders received by customers are invoiced in a timely fashion, adequate planning to ensure that orders are given to the Warehouse to ensure that goods are delivered to customer as they are requested.
- Assist in the data entry for the Van salesmen.
- To provide assistance to the accounts department when necessary.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 26th Nov 2018.