Vacancy – Restaurant Manager
Job Title: Restaurant Manager at Our Restaurant
At Our Restaurant, we’re looking for a great manager who loves working with people–because people are what our business is all about. The ideal candidate should be skilled at handling interpersonal communications, managing teams, planning and executing events and creating an extremely positive experience for all our customers. We’re looking for the person who is excited to come into work each day–who’s ready to tackle challenges and develop a team that works well.
The restaurant manager will be in charge of coordinating restaurant operations and events, managing customer satisfaction, handling customer concerns, managing inventory, coordinating employee scheduling, monitoring compliance with regulations, supervising and developing team members, and promoting the restaurant brand. You must be a team leader!
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years experience with restaurant management
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the food service industry
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn new systems and software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience (prefered, not required)
- Interested in motivating teams, developing staff, and minimizing turnover
- Displays leadership abilities
- Task-driven, with a focus on meeting core objectives
- Customer-centric approach to management
Applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Only suitably applicants may be contacted for interview.