Vacancy - Gift Shop Sales Associate
Title: Gift Shop Sales Associate Purpose and Scope: The Sales Associate performs merchandising functions in an effort to achieve or exceed sales goals. These functions are primarily selling and oriented toward customer service, but also consist of merchandise presentation, stock work, and inventory control. Supervision and Guidance: The Sales Associate:
- Will report to the Gift Shop Manager and the Assistant Gift Shop Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain a satisfactory productivity level, achieved by tracking performance daily and working to meet or exceed weekly sales goals.
- To provide the highest quality of customer service to the guests by combining appropriate sales skills with an awareness of customers and their needs.
- To perform key selling behaviors:
- To be familiar with all merchandise in the selling area:
- To acquire and demonstrate product knowledge skills:
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm, demonstrating a commitment to the visitor as the most important person in the store.
- Assist in maintaining the appropriate stock levels in the retail areas:
- Monitor the physical appearance of the displays, making sure they are visually appealing and orderly.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance
- Previous retail experience
- Ability to lift moderately sized boxes and goods, weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to spend extended lengths of time on the sales floor assisting customers or maintaining displays. Qualified candidates please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1-15-2018