Vacancy - Customer Service Agent
An International Financial Institution is seeking the services of a Customer Service Agent.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone and email
- Prepare correspondence and documentation related to customers as required and requested
- Assist in developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Providing support to the Bank’s International Financial Advisors
- Perform tasks as assigned by Management
- Spanish native speaker
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Commercial or private banking experience
- Microsoft Office proficient is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years experience
Remuneration Salary Based on qualifications and experience. Package includes health insurance, access to training and development.
Applicants must submit a resume with two references and certified copies of relevant qualifications.
Deadline for applications is November 21, 2017. Applications should be submitted correctly and addressed as follows:
The Executive Manager Senior Accountant Vacancy P.O. Box CP 556 Castries Saint Lucia