The Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority will sign the Civil Service Association’s Collective agreement for the period 2015-2017, today. The event will be held at the Department of Labour on Barnard Hill, Sans Souci, on Nov. 24 at 2:30 p.m.
Attending officials include Daren Cenac, acting General Manager; Grace Parkinson, Chief operating Officer; Marcellina Preville, acting Deputy Financial Controller; Amy Henry-Demille, Employee Relations Manager; and Mac Steven Aubertin, CSA Assistant President.
The media is invited to attend. Coverage opportunities include interviews with officials from the above mentioned institutions. For details, contact Amy Henry-Demille at 758.718.9031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Caribbean News
Top Posts & Pages
- Vacancy for Jr Accounting Specialists
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Vacancy Accounts Clerk at JQ Motors Deadline is Monday, September 25th, 2023
- Vacancy for Office Manager-Trainee Coucouks Accounting and Financial Consulting Services Inc
- Welcome To St.Lucia's #1 Business Directory & Media Website
- Cabot Administrative Assistant before the 22nd September 2023
- Multiple Vacancies Rayneau Group of Companies
- Customer Service Agents
- Vacancy Customer Service Agents
- Vacancy Front Desk Agent Ti Kaye Resort and Spa