We are currently recruiting Security Supervisors to be part our establishment. This is a position that will suit a trained, competent, organized and energetic individual. The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to create and lead a team that is flexible, focused and dynamic. They must provide SecureWorld Corporation with a security service, which is responsive to the needs of the customer.
- Manage the operational routine of each shift, which includes: - Arranging cover for dropped shifts; - Break relief rotations - Production of operational records, reports and returns, ensuring compliance to client and company procedures;
- Supervision of designated staff, ensuring duties are performed in accordance with training;
- Task the security officers to carry out their duties and brief them as required (including recording daily pre-shift briefings);
- Ensure efficient use of staff and equipment in accordance with Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures;
- Ensure staff are correctly and smartly attired;
- To successfully manage staff and deal with issues appropriately as they arise;
- To work to the values of the company mission and vision statement;
- To provide a professional service and ensure total customer satisfaction; Dealing with conflict and diffusing situations;
- Other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time; General security duties
Prospective candidates should possess the following:
- Must be PHYSICALLY FIT and capable of responding quickly
- Smart and professional appearance and manner
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Clean Criminal Record.
- Strong oral and communications skills
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent work ethics
- Exceptional customer service and conflict resolution skills.
To apply, email your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your applications at our corporate offices situated at 2nd Floor, Mardini Building Rodney Bay, Gros Islet.