by Office of the Attorney General
The Government of Saint Lucia has launched investigations into recent information being circulated in the public domain surrounding the Minister for the Public Service, Sen. Hon. Dr. Ubaldus Raymond.
As a consequence of this initial probe, more information has come to light which warrants further investigation by the relevant authorities.
The government, in seeking to protect the interest of the people of Saint Lucia, wishes to give the assurance that these investigations will be performed without interference and with the utmost integrity. In furtherance of this, Dr. Raymond has proceeded on leave.
The Government of Saint Lucia wishes to give the assurance that at the conclusion of these investigations, the outcome will be presented to the general public.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Saint Lucia - Vacancies before Tuesday April 23, 2019
- Pink Butterflii - Sales Representative no later than April 30th, 2019.
- Vacancy - Lecturers Closing date for application is 26th April 2019.
- Vacancy - Customer Service Representative, Cafeteria Server, Cafeteria Kitchen Assistant Deadline to submit all applications is May 17 2019.
- Hailcloud Publishing - Vacancies
- Invest Saint Lucia - Marketing Officer Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 3rd May 2019 at 4:30p.m.
- Sales & Marketing Manager on or before 23rd April, 2019
- Renwick & Compnay Ltd. – Marketing & Communication Officer before April 25, 2019.