by Office of the Attorney General
The Government of Saint Lucia has launched investigations into recent information being circulated in the public domain surrounding the Minister for the Public Service, Sen. Hon. Dr. Ubaldus Raymond.
As a consequence of this initial probe, more information has come to light which warrants further investigation by the relevant authorities.
The government, in seeking to protect the interest of the people of Saint Lucia, wishes to give the assurance that these investigations will be performed without interference and with the utmost integrity. In furtherance of this, Dr. Raymond has proceeded on leave.
The Government of Saint Lucia wishes to give the assurance that at the conclusion of these investigations, the outcome will be presented to the general public.
Saint Lucian Sophie Klein wins TEECA Caribbean Entrepreneurship Challenge and EUR 10.000 to develop her business
Top Posts & Pages
- Vacancy - Sales Representative before June 20th 2019.
- Digicel - HR Internship Deadline June 21, 2019.
- Vacancy - Office Manager Deadline to submit applications by 12th July, 2019
- Vacancy - Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Vacancy - Junior Research & Talent Associate Application Deadline – Wednesday July 3, 2019
- Vacancy - Financial Agent before 30th June 2019.
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority - Public Relations Authority before the 22nd June, 2019
- Royal Crescentia (St. Lucia) Ltd - Various Positions not later than 23rd June, 2019
- Freight Delivery - Office Manager Deadline July 6th 2019.