Food Center St. Lucia Ltd - Warehouse Supervisor
Vacancy – Warehouse Supervisor
Food Center St. Lucia Ltd, is currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their customer-focused team.
The Warehouse Supervisor provides support to the Warehouse Manager in overseeing the operations of the warehouse and providing management with timely reports in accordance with strict timelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
At least Two “A” levels or an associate degree in Business Studies with 2 years’ experience in Warehousing and supervision or supply chain management. A degree in Business, purchasing or supply chain management would be an asset.
Major Duties include
- Assist in ensuring the proper storage and rotation of all items of inventory.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping programs to preserve the integrity, wholesomeness, and presentation of products to our customers.
- Assist in ensuring that inventory write off is kept within established minimum norms.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of all goods to the company’s clients.
- Assist in developing and maintaining proper systems for the offloading of containers and the loading of trucks to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for generating information on product movement to identify any changes in patterns or trends to advise the relevant Sales manager and the Warehouse manager.
- Assist in delegating task assigned to warehouse attendants and truck drivers.
- Assist in disciplining warehouse staff and providing input into recruiting appropriate warehouse personnel.
- Responsible for assisting with the proper maintenance of the delivery trucks, ensuring that proper records are maintained regarding damages, servicing and use.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an asset.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7th February 2020.