Food Center - Driver/Sales Assistant
Position: Driver / Sales Assistant
Primary Objectives: Must fulfill delivery system that fully meets the requirements of customers within an assigned zone. Must assume equal responsibility for products in transit as it relates to care and presentation. Must off load products to customers after sale has been completed by sales rep. Must assume lead role in loading and offloading of products at warehouse facility. Must assist in merchandising of products at customers’ locations whiles sales person is performing his or her duties. Must be integrally involved in all promotional activity for company’s products as required.
Qualifications: Mathematics and English Language CXC’s, alternately completion of secondary school education. A valid driver’s license for type of vehicle to be driven and a police certificate of character.
Summary of Major Duties:
1. Acceptable driving by company standards
SATISFACTORY PERFORMANCE WILL HAVE BEEN ATTAINED WHEN:
- There is no vehicular accident as result of negligence
- There are no proven queries by outsiders of reckless driving.
- There is care in handling company’s vehicles
2. Provide requisite assistance to sales rep whiles selling
- Speedy offloading of products after sale is closed.
- Merchandising products on shelves where possible
- Replenishing chillers where possible
- Identifying and communicating issues and opportunities with products at customer’s location e.g. short dates, out of stock etc.
- Exercise tremendous care and pride in handling products.
- Act on behalf of sales rep in his or her absence
If you are confident you have the ability or have the skill and impetus to meet the listed requirements above, please submit your completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be short listed and all short listed will be interviewed.
Compensation will commensurate level of experience and qualification.
Applications with detailed resumes should be submitted no later than June7th, 2019
Come Join our team today!!!