FDL Pest Control Solutions - Pest Management Technician
FDL Pest Control Solutions is seeking committed, confident and self- motivated Pest Management Technician. FDL Pest Control Solutions is committed to quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of its business. As part of the team, you will discover that the pursuit of excellence will be a rewarding aspect of your career with us.
A Pest Management Technician will be responsible for the daily delivery of pest management services to control identified pests and ensure that customers are truly satisfied with the pest management services we deliver.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of three to five years working experience or qualification of an Associate degree or Certificate in Agriculture
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- A desirable attitude- must have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Show initiative and be able to work unsupervised
- Ability to lift and/or carry heavy equipment ▪ Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and/or public holidays
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by emailing or delivering the application and up-to-date resume to:
FDL Pest Control Solutions Pest Management Technician P.O. Box RB2768
Deadline: Friday, December 07th, 2018
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.