Dax Wholesale & Retail – Meat Porter
Dax Wholesale and Retail is seeking to hire a hardworking and self-motivated individual to work in our meat shop.
- Keep the meat area in general clean and organized, including freezers.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards.
- Good organizational skills
- Must be available to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to use scales.
- Knowledge of weight and volume.
- Ability to sell and influence customers to buy more.
- Ability to respond to customer needs and solve problems.
- Knowledge of HACAP standards.
- Must have the knowledge of FIFO system.
- Basic knowledge of how to cut and wrap deli meats and cheese.
- Must have the knowledge of how to optimize product presentation.
- Ability to withstand cold temperatures.
- Knowledge of how to receive and store meat products from suppliers.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to speak, read and write at a basic level in English.
- Lift a minimum of 75 pounds.
- Ability to flex, kneel, bend and stoop.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be a team player
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Patience and cool-headedness
All Applications with updated CV must be submitted by Wednesday 05th June 2019 to:
The Human Resource Manager
Dax Wholesale and Retail
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be shortlisted. Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.