Caribbean Grains Saint Lucia - Director Feed Mill Operations & Development
Caribbean Grains Limited is a local manufacturer of both white and whole wheat flour and animal feed. We are currently seeking a Director Feed Mill Operations & Development who will be responsible for the business development activities of the Company, identifying potential partners and negotiating agreements.
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and provide updates on grain futures, production and supply reports
- Establish, evaluate and maintain quality assurance standards for consistent raw material and finished feed quality.
- Create and maintain efficiency standards for feed mill and track using Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Establish and manage purchasing and logistics procedures for raw material, review all costing and input cost monthly
- Develop systems to monitor raw material and finished feed stock variances
- Prepare weekly feed mill efficiency, sales and purchasing analysis, machine downtime and raw material and finished feed stock reconciliation reports
- Provide market feedback to the company’s leadership regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Prepare and submit appropriate reports on plans and performance progress to the company’s leadership
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping company and client information confidential
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field;
- At least 5 years experience in a managerial position in areas of feed mill management or other related field;
- Advanced knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office Suite;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance and empower others;
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure the subject of your email reads - Director Feed Mill Operations & Development Vacancy