Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd - Route Sales Supervisor
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is inviting Suitably Qualified and Experienced persons to join our Team in the capacity of Route Sales Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervisor must conduct trade visits which includes individual supervision ensuring salesman service their customers on the route effectively and consistently.
- Observe the Salesmen’s selling habits /techniques.
- Instill proper selling habits and customer service practices to the Salesmen.
The Sales Supervisor, during individual supervision must be observant in looking for
- New Business
- Competitive activities
- Solving any problems Salesmen may encounter on the routes
- Observe any products that are being neglected or slow selling.
- Check sales figures on a daily basis identifying any persons who may need assistance on the route to improve sales targets given (if applicable).
- Ensure that all AR is managed properly; ensuring Salesmen collect any outstanding money on time.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- Diploma in Sales, Business, Marketing Field
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Sales & Distribution in the beverage industry
- At least one (1) year experience in managing and developing the performance of support staff
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Highly developed Communication, Influencing & Networking Skilld
- Strong Customer Orientation
- Excellent Leadership & People Management Skills
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Submit a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th April 2020.
Please state the name of the vacancy in the subject of your email
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.