Baron Foods (St. Lucia) Ltd - Accountant
Accountant - Baron Foods (St. Lucia) Ltd
Baron Foods (St. Lucia) Ltd. requires the services of young, qualified and motivated personal whom demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can work with targets and deadlines to fill the following position:
Plans, organizes and coordinates the work of the activities of the accounts department.
- Manages the Accounting and Sales departments.
- Liaises with the Customers and Suppliers on Accounts Receivables and payable transactions.
- Directs and ensures that all deliveries both local and overseas are made to customers on time and in accordance with their needs and payable are met on time.
- Submits to managing director timely and accurate information in the processing of the different accounts for customers and suppliers and matters relating to deposits, payments and financial statements.
- Deals with defaulting customers and ensures collection of outstanding monies.
- Checks all raw materials received for quantity ordered, quantity received, weight prices with corresponding invoices.
- Trains and develops subordinate personnel to achieve their highest levels of productivity.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Tertiary Education – BSc Accounting
- Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Accounting Skills
- At least 3 year’s experience in the Accounting field
Submit all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 20, 2019
*Kindly note our headquarters is located in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia and all vacancies are full time position and will require your presence*